The Case of the Long Cardigan

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hi Loves! Do you ever have a piece that almost has to work hard to win you over? For instance, I picked out this long cardigan with a gift card my sister gave me for my birthday and almost returned it twice! But each time I just couldn't leave it behind and I'm so glad I kept it. I'm embarrassed to even think of how many times and how many ways I've styled this cozy flowy soft cardigan and how many ways I plan to. I wore it to my in-laws with a long sleeved striped sweater, dark rinse skinny jeans, and riding boots. In this look, I decided to style it with lighter blue skinny jeans, my newly favorite ankle boots, an olive infinity scarf and white cami. On a rarely sunny day, the color scheme really popped!











Photography c/o My Hubby

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: H&M Long Cardigan (similar, similar, similar, similar) :: Target cami (similar, similar, ) :: Jeans (similar, similar) :: Booties (exact, similar, a leopard pair!, splurge) :: London Fog tote bag (exact, similar, loving this one!) :: H&M Olive Infinity scarf (similar, splurge) :: Daniel Wellington watch c/o (15% off with code holiday-csevolutionofstyle here until the end of December!

Come join in on all the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...