Blush, Stripes, & Denim...

Friday, July 20, 2012


It's Friday loves! Just wanted to quickly post a look for you ladies while I have a free moment. I've been hanging with my sisters all week and we are having an amazing time! My puppy Polo (pictured below) just got fixed yesterday, so I have my hands full playing nurse and mommy. Any tips or suggestions on how to make him as comfy as possible during his recovery would be amazing! Enjoy the pics :)


Style Guide: None today! It's Friday! Enjoy your weekend! :o)
Photographer: Diana A. 
What I wore: | Vest: Old Navy | Top: H&M | Skirt: F21 | Bag: Vintage Coach | Necklace: Charming Charlie's | Mani: Revlon- Flirt | Accessories: Assortment | 
Look at my poopoo's wittle smiley face! I can't wait for him to get back to his joyful & energetic self!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@Chocolattesevofstyle) & Facebook for quick updates of my life in between posts! 

20 comments:

  1. I love the denim vest! And such a cute doggie!

    http://daisyraeboutique.com
    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I LOVE the denim vest with this outfit. Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Yi-chia! I hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Aww what a cutie pie ur doggie is, I have two myself, just love on him extra he will ok in no time :), love the maxi skirt u gave me inspiration how to wear mine looks great with a denim vest...

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Toni! He's getting better each day and I am giving him so much TLC :) ooh, I can't wait to see how you style yours!

      Delete
  4. I love your hair are you going natural?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that color of your skirt. It looks so good on you!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much! I hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your skirt is beautiful I love the color and the color of your nails gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt is amazing i love it! You look amazing as always. Your dog is so cute!


    Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this outfit! The denim vest looks SO cute with the coral maxi :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Annie! I've been looking everywhere for the perfect vest lol

      Delete
  10. I forgot everything I was going to say after I saw that picture of your dog! Is he okay?? He's so purrty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you! He's my heart, he got neutered thursday and he's been healing and a little mopey. He'll be his crazy self soon! Lol

      Delete
  11. Where do I begin.
    Where has ur blog been all my life? Im bout to break out in a Rihanna song quick! Hahaha! Love the colors in this outfit and your hair is super duper cute! That coral is super cute omg!
    That doggie is soo purdy! Great post!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nail polish is prettyyy! The colorful skirt is a cool way to make you outfit pop!

    http://fashionwashere.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stripes with that orange skirt. Such a great combo.

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...