Leopard & Nude!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012


It's Humpday again loves! I've missed you guys! I had a lot of school work to get done hence the missed post Monday. I hope you all had wonderful weekends! Today's look is super simple and really reflects my style. Do you ever find yourself over complicating your look? You pile on the jewelry, layer several pieces, and though you may end up cute, you're not at your usual level of comfort?  I do that from time to time but for this look, I decided to keep it super simple and wore my maxi skirt you've seen here and my leopard blouse you've also seen here. Both pieces really complemented and balanced each other out and it was super comfortable at that! 
PS. I didn't cut my hair, the intense heat just caused it to shrink like crazy lol. 
Today I am sharing my style over at The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty who just had the cutest baby!

Style Guide: When wearing a blouse with a print, such as the one I have on, consider adding a bottom with a color that is in or around the same color family. It will give the entire look balance! 

Photographer: Diana A. 
Stay tuned as I will be announcing my FIRST *giveaway* on Friday as a thank you for all of the love and support you have shown both me and my blog! :)

What I Wore: | Blouse: Marshall's | Maxi Skirt: F21 | Sandals: Target (old) | Clutch: Vintage | Accessories: Assortment | Mani: Essie- E-nuf is E-nuf | 

Join me on Instagram (@Chocolattesevofstyle) & on my Facebook page to keep up with my life in between posts! Have a wonderful day! 

22 comments:

  1. Love your style Tip,I love your blouse, it's so cute, You have so many cute maxi skirts, I love it <3

    Please try to follow me back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love animal prints! The pop of color with the clutch looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the lemon with the animal print! And your earrings just make the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leopard print! You are the queen of maxi skirts, always so pretty! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable. Love love that top and skirt!!

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit! Those colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopard is always great with a pop of cool. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love this look and you make this style look effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this look. that blouse is great! i am a sucker for animal print ;-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love animal print, I think it can be incorporated into so many outfits.Thanks for stopping by.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this, Chioma! Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable- how beautiful that skirt is! You look fantastic!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um, fabulous! I adore that nude skirt - I bet it looks great with everything!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I am so glad to have found yours and become a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chioma,
    This look is beautiful! That fab leopard print blouse looks amazing with the pretty, flowing, nude maxi skirt and the pop of yellow is stunning!
    Thanks a lot for stopping by and commenting dear!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning outfit! Your maxi and yellow clutch are to die for!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look. Who knew leopard and nude was such a great pairing. Definitely going to have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I try to keep my outfits simple and comfy as well-it just feels better. This is fefinitely a well balanced look-digging the animal print!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...