We're The Definition Of Fly...

Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy late Monday loves! I hope you all had wonderful weekend! We went to go get our baby sis to stay the week with us. We have been having so much fun! I'm excited to have a girls' day and night all week! She will be heading to college as a freshman in a few weeks so I'm happy to get to spend this quality time with her. This post is an ode to my sissies and the title of this post is a line from one of our fave Elle Varner songs So Fly. They are my best friends and they are so beautiful inside and out, so I figured I would feature them and their gorgeous styles! :) 
Check out my sister's tumblr here!






Check out my sister, roomie, and photog's Tumblr here and her Instagram (@Opinionateddi)!! 




(Pic from Instagram (@Chocolattesevofstyle)

What Diana Wore: | Blouse: Wet Seal | Tank: Old Navy | Purse & Shoes: Target | Skirt: Thrifted | Rose Gold Watch: Charming Charlie's |

What I Wore: | Top: H&M | Vest: Old Navy | Jeans: Gap | Leopard Smoking Loafers: DSW | Bag: Vintage Coach | Necklace: Gift from J- Francesca's | 

What Stella Wore: | Top & Shoes: Target | Skirt: TJ Maxx | Bag: F21 | Accessories: Necklace- F21, Watch- Charming Charlie's, Bracelets- Claire's, Earrings-Earrings |

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@Chocolattesevofstyle) to keep up with me in between posts!

14 comments:

  1. Love the fun outfits ladies! Great for Summer!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which outfit I love more. They are all awesome and so light and breezy for summer. You girls look fantastic!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Clare, I didn't get the maxi skirt memo lol

      Delete
  3. How FAB are you ladies!!! I LOVE IT...3 sisters with awesome style, can't get any better!!!

    Melissa
    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww love these pics!! 💙 So pretty-ful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your fashion is realistically cute and affordable...and I haven't many black fashion bloggers either...keep it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a long skirt like this.
    Great post follow each other on blogger and bloglovin?
    http://rosemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 sisters with great style. Love your outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...