Tangerine & Paisley!!!

Friday, July 6, 2012

It's Friday loves! Did anyone else feel like yesterday was a Monday?! lol! We had a great time celebrating the 4th and maybe had a little too much fun, because I felt like a zombie yesterday! TGIF is all i can say right about now! Thanks so much for the sweet comments and warm reception to my new series What To Wear! Don't forget you can email me or submit comments in any post suggesting what item of clothing, event,etc, that you'd love to see styled in future posts! Can't wait to hear all your ideas, since I have such stylish lovely readers ;)

This look started off with a vest, but it was just too darn hot! I'm talking heat index of 105...Sweat beads  were forming on my head as the pics were taken lol. Anyway, you've seen this skirt before here and it really is one of my faves! I'm no mini skirt girl, but my midi and maxi skirts have to retire during this heat wave lol. So I figured this would be cute and allow me to be cool. I paired my tangerine tank (that shows up neon on camera) with it and a skinny nude belt, sandals, and a suede clutch to pull the look together.  

Style Guide: Avoid wearing a necklace if your top or tank already has embroidery or a floral attachment at the neckline like the one I have on. Let the built in accessory on the top be the focal point. 


Photo Credits: Diana A.
What I Wore: | Tank: Dillard's | Skirt & Belt: H&M | Clutch: Vintage | Sandals & Sunnies: Old Navy | Bracelets: Vintage, R21, and Target | 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@Chocolattesevofstyle) for updates on my life between posts!

Have an amazing weekend loves and don't forget to submit suggestions for the What To Wear series! 

PS. That dreadful class i told y'all about is over tonight at midnight! Margaritas will be on deck as a celebration! ;o)

19 comments:

  1. Orange is your Kolor!!

    Kéla
    www.Kelalskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! Cute outfit. Love the bright orange top!
    I just started following you. Follow back if you would like :)
    http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt! I love the orange paired with it!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love orange on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color looks beautiful on you, I love your style tips. It has been soo hot lately. Thanks for stopping by.


    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful an fabulous look.She is like appreciate able.


    latest prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is amazing! photos are pretty good :)

    visit/follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color combo and perfect for summer! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute combination of prints and colors! I love to wear the color tangerine in the summer :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute! Love the outfit, and the nail polish.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color of that top. So intense! Super cute outfit girlie. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing as usual! Love the tangerine with the paisley skirt, so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! I especially love the clutch and sandals!

    Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty look!! I love the colors on you!!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just too adorable and I love your style! You've got a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...