Chambray & Another Turban!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


It's Humpday again loves and I'm back with another post! This one is featuring another of my fave scarves worn as a turban with a really simple outfit! I wore this look to go shopping for with my sisters and I didn't want to fuss with my hair in the crazy humidity so I left my hair in twists and tied this bad-boy on my head! Still working on a tutorial for those of my lovely readers who asked...coming soon! What do you think about this look? Thanks for all the sweet comments on my last post featuring my lovely sissies!

Style Guide: If you're wearing a simple outfit adding a scarf with print or bright colors adds a little spice to the overall look! 


If you're a blogger and you have worn a scarf as a turban, please provide your link in the comments, I'd love to see them! :)
Photographer: Diana A.
Today I'm sharing my style over at The Pleated Poppy! Head over to her lovely blog to check out other looks for some style inspiration!

What I Wore: | Scarf: F21 | Tank: H&M | Skirt: Banana Republic | Flats: Target (very very old) | Bag: Vintage Liz Claiborne | Sunnies: Target | Jewelry: Assortment | 

I am really trying to develop and grow my Facebook page and I would really LOVE it if you all went over and liked it! :) Have a wonderful day!

16 comments:

  1. Nice! I like this look...a lot. I think the scarf adds a nice touch to it. You look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I've never ventured out into the turban world but this is inspiring me to try it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this - chambray on the bottom is so a unique touch - I haven't seen any chambray skirts yet, and the turban looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bonnie! I got it on a great sale at BR :)

      Delete
  4. I love it! You have inspired me to try my hand at turbans. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ashley! I can't wait to see how you style it :)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE IT!! You look absolutely adorable!!! :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Ashley! :) you're too sweet

      Delete
  6. Cute outfit! You know how to pull off a turban - I would look silly but you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great outfit!! Love the turban as accent, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need you to teach me how to rock a turban. I have yet to do it and this is everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely will love! Thanks so much! :) You would kill it

      Delete
  9. Love you blog,
    Take a look at my blog,
    I hope you'll like it
    http://rosemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the accessory of the turban! I wish I could do something like that. I have no idea how to tie those things!

    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely make me want to rock a turban. So pretty!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...