Turquoise & Cobalt!

Monday, July 9, 2012



Happy Monday Loves! I hope you all had wonderful weekends! I have been loving blues in all hues lately! This blouse and necklace go so well together and the necklace was totally a last minute add on! I threw on my newly purchased vintage bag and colorful sandals to finish the look!

PS. I did not realize so much of my tummy was peeking out lol! Oh well, it was absolutely hot as hell outside!


Style Guide: Try adding a statement necklace in the same color family as your blouse to really make overall the look POP!

I'm linking up today at these lovely blogs: Mode MondayLet's Talk Fashion, and The Artsy Girl Connection! Go check out all the fabulous posts!  
I am also linking up with EBEW for the Color-Blocking Challenge! 
Photo Credits: Diana A.
What I Wore: | Blouse: Old Navy (super cute sleeveless option here) | Jeans: Gap | Sandals: Target (almost 2yrs ago!) | Bag: Vintage Coach | 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@Chocolattesevofstyle) for updates on my life in between posts! Also email me at chioma.anosike@gmail.com for requests/suggestions on what you'd like to see styled for my new What To Wear Series, I'm working on the next one as I post this :)

Have a great day loves!

25 comments:

  1. I really love this look. I too have been really feeling blues here lately... this is simple yet so stylish.

    Fab look :)

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look!!

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cobalt and turquoise together. They're so perfect; I'm definitely going to have to copy this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Nice colors!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! Love the turquoise and cobalt together. So pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look FAB, blue is super GORG on ya! LOVE the hair.. Great outfit combo.. Thanks SO much for linking via Mannequin Monday today, hope you are back again soon.. Wishing you an amazing week dool.. xo.. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Marilyn! Love finding new blogs :) Have an awesome week!

      Delete
  7. Very cute! Love the statement necklace too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those 2 colors together! I normally wouldn't think to pair them, but they really go perfectly!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this look - that necklace is perfect against the bright blue!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE how you paired the bright blue and turquoise it's absolutely beautiful! I'm going to have to try that one time now. Thanks for the inspo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look!!!
    Thanks for your comment, am following!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! love finding new blogs! thank you! :)

      Delete
  12. Super Cute, just keeps getting better and better. Look forward to seeing whats next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a really cool style, I like how you styled this outfit..you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this color combination and that statement necklace! You always accessorize so perfectly! I adore that Coach bag and sandals! Loving your style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving your color block! that's a pretty necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your look! Really cute color combination. Blue looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the necklace! And the peek of your tummy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...