So Sophisticated...

Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Friday Loves! So, I sent this picture to my Fiance and he said "i like. you look sophisticated babe", hence the title of this post! lol! Speaking of which, thank you all so much for all the love you showed him in this post featuring his look! He can be so bashful sometimes, but he is just the most handsome guy in the world to me, and after he read your comments, he told me I had the best readers in the world, and i really do!

This look is featuring one of my favorite thrifted tweed blazers and a turtleneck underneath!! You may not know this but I hate turtlenecks. It's because they remind of my 3rd and 4th grade teachers who were nuns and turtlenecks were a part of their habit. (crazy right?) But I am loving this relaxed modern take on the turtleneck because of it's looseness and almost scarf-like quality when worn under a blazer or sweater. And it's also  burgundy (oxblood), perfect for Fall!


PS. Today I've been featured on my lovely blogger friend, Jessicas' blog (DahliaLynnfor her "Love You" Series. It's a beautiful idea she came up with to feature bloggers and have them express what they truly love about themselves. So hop on over and check out my post on her blog!
Style Guide: When wearing a blazer with multiple colors in it, try wearing a top that  matches one color and make it the focal point of your look!
Photographer: Diana A. 
THE LOOK: | Blazer: Vintage | Turtleneck: H&M | Jeans: XXI | Smoking Flats: Target | Purse: H&M | 
What are your plans for the weekend?
Have a great one!

12 comments:

  1. I love this look. And your comments about the 3rd/4th grade nuns are so dead on! I immediately thought of them too when I saw this look! Wow! Way to go, you look fab!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping everyone would get the visual! :p thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit - the jacket is super chic. You do look amazingly sophisticated.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazer and that bag! You look fabulous. Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer, which is oh-so-beautiful, really does make you look quite sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. i thought the title was based on a song. but you def look the part. i love that blazer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute fall look! Love the mix of plaid and leopard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...