Purple Pleats...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


Hi Loves!! I hope y'all have had a better day than I have lol. My computer crashed on me last night and it's in the "hospital" recovering for a few days. Great timing, seeing as how this is my finals week for my program. Anywho, it was a gorgeous but cool day yesterday so I decided to wear one of my fave maxi skirts with a buttoned up denim jacket over it for a simple yet chic look! Enjoy the pics! :)
Style Guide: Try buttoning your denim jacket over a maxi skirt or dress for a more cohesive look that enhances your curves!!
Today, I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty,  & Transatlantic Blonde!!
Photographer: Diana A. 
The Look: | Jacket: Thrifted | Skirt: TJMaxx (also worn here) | Loafers: DSW | Bag: Target limited edition | Necklace: Thrift find | 

Thanks so much for continuing to read and support my blog loves, it really means the world to me. 
Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Me love skirt and the colour is just woow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I LOVE that skirt! Perfect shade of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt!! I love pleats so much and the color is so lovely.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That. Skirt. Is. Insane. I LOVE IT! There is NO chance my TJ's would have one!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and jacket together! Such a beautiful rich color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, i hope they're able to fix your computer & good luck with your exams! I like your outfit, the skirt & necklace is fab you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love your style!! And that skirt is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! i might whip out my pleated maxi tmw. thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the entire look! and your hair!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit!! Love the skirt.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your computer gets well soon. Loving your purple skirt and your hair.

    Remember to enter my InPink $30 for 30 Giveaway!
    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2012/10/giveaway-inpink-30-for-30.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...