A Special Thank You...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hey loves! I have missed y'all so much! Last week was a whirlwind after the proposal and being out of town so I am sorry for my extended absence from the blog! I am still floating on cloud 9 but I just want to take the time to thank each and every one of you who took the time to read and comment on my post last week on our Proposal story here

It meant the world to me that you all got to share in that special moment with me and to read all of your sweet words of Congratulations. I keep telling J, "babe you have all my girls in tears over how you proposed!" lol.  I tear up every time I see the pics the photographer sent us of the proposal (let me know if you want to see a few here on the blog!) I am so thankful for him and our relationship and excited about this new chapter in our lives together, and I will be sharing tidbits of the wedding planning here and there along the way. 
Also a few of my posts have been featured over on Lucky magazine's online website here. I'm so honored because Lucky is one of my absolute fave magazines! You can click on the two pictures below to take you directly to all my posts! 

Thanks for continuing to support and read my blog. I appreciate every single one of my readers. Y'all are amazing!
 My Fall Lookbook I've been working on, will be posted tomorrow! I'm so excited to share it with y'all!! :o)
Have a fabulous day loves!

3 comments:

  1. Of course I want to see the pics from the photographer!!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome and you should know we all want to see the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats are in order all around! I love seeing people in love! Off to go read your post on the proposal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...