Tangerine Dream!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Yayyy!! It's finally Friday!! This has been such a crazy week for me trying to recover from a month of traveling and working on my final projects as well as having computer problems but I am still pushing through! lol. I wanted to share more details on this look from my Fall Lookbook after getting a few emails from readers about it! :) This vintage orange blazer is one of my favorites to rock this Fall and it really brought out the colors of the leaves on my sheer blouse. I decided to dress down this look with jeans, leopard flats, and a grey cross-body bag. 
Style Guide:  From the runway to the blogs, deep oranges and tangerine hues are one of  the hottest colors this fall! Try adding pops of this color to your look via clothing or accessories to add some pizzazz to your look.
Photographer: Diana A. 
The Look: | Blazer, Earrings, & Bag: Vintage | Blouse: Old navy limited edition | Jeans: Gap Premium Bootcut | Flats: Target | 

Have an amazing weekend loves!

7 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!!! Love the blazer and flats!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love a good blazer look. this is great!! what a fun use of color :)


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I am falling for the blazer!
    Have a wonderful week dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flats, will have to check out target for those! Would love for you to check out my blog if you have time.
    xo Dina

    http://www.sweetestsomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies! i'll be by all of your blogs <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...