Autumn Shade...

Monday, October 8, 2012

Hey loves! I hope all of your weekends were amazing! My sis and I went to Milwaukee to visit our grandparents, aunts, uncle, and cousins. We had such a wonderful time sightseeing and just hanging out with them all. It was such a blessing to see them all, even if just for a short time. I wore this look Saturday (featuring the sweater you saw in my Fall Lookbook here) when my uncle took us downtown to show us around.  When I tell you, it was SO COLD there!! My fingers are pretty much balled up in every pic from it lol. So this week, I will be transitioning my wardrobe to sweaters, boots, scarves, and coats! How do you transition into Fall/Winter?
Style Guide: As the temperature continues to drop, try adding vibrant, thick scarves to your looks, to not only keep you warm but add a pop of color!
Photographer: Diana A. 
The Look: | Leather Jacket & Scarf: Target (3 or 4 yrs old) & recent | Sweater: Old Navy | Jeans: Gap | Snowboots & Rose Gold boyfriend watch: gifted by my Fiance | Earrings: gifted by my sis | Bag: Vintage Coach | 

Linking up for YOLO MONDAYS over on Still Being Molly !

Have a great Monday and stay warm loves!!

17 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love the jacket. The colors in this outfit are just perfect for fall!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this remix of the dotted sweater! And it seems my fave way to transition to cooler weather is the same as yours -scarves!!! Boots and blazers are go-to's as well. ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute, love the pop of yellow in that scarf.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf and polka dot top! The color of your jacket is so gorgeous as well :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chioma - that scarf is an AH-mazing color! What a fun outfit.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! I love that color yellow! I just found your blog through a comment that you left on mine. Want to follow eachother?
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that jacket! The color is perfect! And boy was it cold here too over the weekend! How bout a gradual transition into fall!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you at YOLO Mondays! Orange looks amazing on you! Love the hair!

    thenouxrejekt.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look!!! The color of the jacket and scarf look awesome against your skin! I need to stock up on some thick knitted scarfs for fall...all I have is pashminas lol.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you look cute?! I'm loving the color...great look for fall :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the jacket and that scarf together. This makes me want to crochet some scarf myself. :) Looking very autumny and lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that scarf! I've been wanting to get a small chunky one like that and I love the color! Those polka dots are so cute especially with the leather jacket! Love this look.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. y'all are the sweetest! thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...