Black And Rose...ft. my sissy Diana!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012




Happy Humpday Loves!
I'm home sick from work, so I decided to do some blogging, since that always puts me in a better mood! The beauty you see above is actually my sister Diana! She is usually behind the lens taking my outfit pics and this outfit is from her birthday last week that I mentioned in previous post. She looked adorable and begrudgingly let me take pics of her for a feature post. (Gotta love those gorgeous people who hate taking pics of themselves :P) Anywho, this is what she wore...Enjoy the pics!










Photo Credits: Me

What She Wore: | Blouse: Wet Seal |  Skinny Jeans: Wet Seal | Gold Glitter Flats:  NY&CO | Purse: Nicole Lee | Jewelry: From my collection lol |

Love that breezy rose blush blouse she paired with her black skinnies. Her hair was gorgeous too, styled in a Fro Hawk! Isn't she fab?? Tell me what you think! I love hearing from you all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your sister is gorgeous! and I love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I like a simple outfit like this and the bag is fun, too!

    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...