A Lotta Hot Pink, A Little Turquoise...

Sunday, April 15, 2012


 


Hi Loves!
I hope you all had an amazing weekend! I can't believe a new week is already upon us. Weekends never seem long enough lol. Anywho, I had a wonderful weekend, as I told y'all, it was my sister's birthday and we  surprised her with gifts, dinner & drinks, and bowling!! I could tell she really had fun so my job was done! Sooo forgive me but this is actually an outfit from last Sunday which was Easter -_- lol...just never got around to posting it. I got a lot of compliments on this simple dress, I love how easy & breezy it was and the beautiful bright pink color. Please believe, I will be wearing this again, styled differently. Enjoy the pics and have a happy Monday!















Photo Credits: Diana A.


What I Wore: | Dress: Old Navy | Sandals: Target | Clutch: Jessica Simpson | Jewelry: H&M and gifted | 

Seriously, when is the last time I even wore pants??? lol! My quest to only wear dresses and skirts because of how much I've been enjoying styling them will be put on hold in my next post, so Stay Tuned!! I've been really loving chatting with all of you! Thanks for always taking the time to read my blog, drop a line, and follow me :o) *Special hugs to all my new and faithful followers* 

24 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Love your theme. I also love all the bright colors in your outfits! So fun!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog, You Like It? I Made It! and leaving such awesome comments. I'm following you and would love for us to follow one another. ;)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks so much Rejina! :) I love all things colorful... I sure will, I thought I already followed you too! lol.

      Delete
  2. These colors look amazing on you! I especially love the dress :)

    xo, Megan

    http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors.Nice look!!


    www.sharzville.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you do with colors! This is so FAB!

    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! :) I really love just about anything colorful haha! It just brightens the day..

      Delete
  5. I see why you got so many compliments, it is simple but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have that dress in chartreuse! ive never seen it in pink- so vibrant, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much love! ooooh i never saw it in that color! my sorority sister said she had it in green. it's probably best for my wallet that i only saw pink :P

      Delete
  7. Ah! The pink color is simply amazing. Love it with the turq sandals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Nikki! so flattered that you're reading my blog! I'm subscribed to yours now, I'd love us to follow each other :)

      Delete
  8. thanks sis! it's in the closet lol. go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your dress is gorgeous! we don't have Old Navy in the UK, but i will hunt for a similar dress!

    Chi-Chi x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting :)) maybe h&m or forever21 will have a similar look! I was actually shocked to see it in ON, but they've improved their items greatly.

      Delete
  10. super cute...I love this color combination and it looks so lovely against your skin tone! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty dress,cute outfit
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes!!! i'm doing hot pink & turquoise in my latest post. great minds think alike :) you look super cute!

    p.s. new blogs are the worst distraction when trying to be productive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...