Striped Denim!!

Friday, April 13, 2012




"It's Friday and I'm ready to sing pick up my girls and hit the party scene..." lyrics from one of my fave Aaliyah tracks has been in my head all day. Today is my sissy's birthday and we have so much in store for her tonight she's gonna die! I love surprising my loved ones and making them happy. Anywho, these pics are from Monday when i took her to an early bday dinner! We both chose to be "Casual Chic" for dinner and drinks and I kinda wish I wore my turqoise sandals for a pop of color, but who cares? lol. Oh and She's the beauty featured on the blog today! Enjoy the pics :o)




















Photo Credits: Sissy and I

What I Wore: | Fedora: "borrowed" from my babe | Striped Maxi dress: Target | Denim Jacket: Gap | Sandals: Gap | Bag: Jessica Simpson | 

What She Wore: | Blouse: TJMaxx | Jeans: WetSeal | Flats: Target | Bag: BCF |

Have a fabulous weekend lovelies!! It means the world to me that you are all commenting and following and helping this little blog of mine grow! :) I love hearing from you and i'm so happy that my hobby is fastly becoming my passion! 

16 comments:

  1. This looks so effortless and comfortable! Love your friends hair...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chioma,
      Thanks for your kind words and for checking out my site! I'll continue to stop by here to check out your fab style :)

      Delete
  2. What a fab pair! You and your sis look gorgeous. Loving the looks and the hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're so sweet! We did! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG LOVE YOU TWO! I need you to be on the hunt for me some maxi dresses and skirts. You always have the cutest ones!

    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Melissa :) I sure will, and i need some of those lovely blouses you always rock please ;)

      Delete
  4. You and your sis are so cute !
    I LOVE her hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!!!

    Now Following!!

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great style lady! I loved Aaliyah too- I love your sandals!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cecylia, I have been loving me some denim lol!

      Delete
  7. Cute look. Love thay fedora amd the dress is hot! Happy bday to sissy! ARIES rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute outfits, I've been wanting a long dress like that forever, love the stripes, one of my favorite patterns and your sister looks gorgeous!

    http://theunique28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! You're so sweet! Girl, i stalk Target and when I saw it on clearance last spring it had to be mine lol. I'm sure old navy or target will make a similar one soon :)

      Delete
  9. The maxi dress looks great on you!

    And you've styled it very well with the denim jacket.



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Daisy :) I will def go check it out. I especially love the hat in your profile pic lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great. I love the maxi dress with the denim!

    Xox Soph

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...