Vintage Tribal & Denim...

Friday, April 20, 2012



I've always loved mixing vintage pieces with current ones to create a one of a kind look. Vintage and thrift collecting has been a hobby of mine for years now. In this look, I wore a vintage tribal print blouse with a denim skirt to neutralize all the colors, I threw on my newly favorite turquoise sandals and a navy purse to finish the look.  This outfit is an example of how vintage and current pieces can blend to make an outfit unique. Enjoy the pics.. :)












Photo Credits: Diana A.


What I Wore: Blouse: Vintage | Skirt: Banana Republic |  Sandals:  Target |  Purse: Target  |  Jewelry: Charming Charlie bangle, Target watch | 


Have an amazing weekend lovelies! 

15 comments:

  1. Love your accessories and how your shoes compliment the top--cute top!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!
    I have those same sandals in black!
    I LOVE Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit from head to toe! Beautiful, Chioma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cutie! thanks for the sweet comment! i love this look ;-) your t shirt rocks!

    i am your newest follower!!
    <3 james

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jamie! You made my day, ill be following back :)

      Delete
  5. cute outfit..LOVEE the top soo much that print is dope!

    www.kart00nista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! great colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love your style, girl! (Flipped through a few of your posts and I can totally see myself wearing your outfits!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print with this denim is adorable. You have great style and I really like your accessories too. Great post, following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hell yeah: blouse and sandals match perfectly!!
    bravo!
    leyla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...