The Color Of Blue Reminds Me Of You...

Monday, April 9, 2012




Happy Monday once again loves!! 
As you know, I was in Chicago with my love all last week and I know I promised posts while there, but I just decided to soak up and enjoy every moment we spent together on vacay instead and just relax. :o) but don't worry I took TONS of pictures and I will share a lot of them with you!! These are pics of my outfit on our first day exploring one of the suburbs of Chicago. Enjoy!!




 










Photo Credits: my Babe
What I wore: | Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke | Scarf: Forever21 | Top: JCrew | Maxi: Forever21 | Leopard Smoking Flats: Dollhouse | Rose Gold Watch: Gift from my babe | Bracelets: Target, H&M, and Forever21 |

We hated to leave the gorgeous city of Chicago, but we enjoyed ourselves so much that i think we will be visiting more in the future! ;) I hope you all had an amazing week and weekend!! Heyyy to my lovely new followers and thanks so much for reading all my posts, feel free to comment, and follow! 

**more pics of our trip to come in future posts, but to see some now, find me (Chocolattesbox) on Instagram if you're on there and join in on the fun, or just click on the Instagram button on my blog!**

13 comments:

  1. that blue is gorgeous!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf has got to be THE coolest scarf ever! Did you get it recently?

    Janell
    www.fashionableyoubyj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!!!! Lol @ you reading that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue is GORGEOUS! Love it so much!
    And that colurful scarf? Can't get any better!
    love this look <3

    xx
    inmyshawls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fatin! Bright colors make me so happy so I just loaded it on :)

      Delete
  5. I love Chi-Town too!! Do you live nearby btw? I'm in St. Louis...that's why I asked.

    Talking about loves...that outfit is fabulous. The blue is electric! I need all your accessories too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same maxi! You've inspired me to wear it with a little more color :) Your boo is cute, go you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your hair do.

    blooomingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that skirt and scarf together, POW!I love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit!

    http://jowhitecandy.blogspot.pt/

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it from head to toe! That headshot pic is BEAUtIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of this ... especially the scarf and skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...