Burnt Orange Stripes...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012





Hey loves! I'm having a little trouble getting over the hump of this week...is it the weekend yet?? Due to the unusually cold and rainy past week, i've been under the weather and all I want to do is lay in bed reading blogs or watching The Big Bang Theory. (Please tell me you love that show as much as i do lol!!) I can't wait for the weather to be pretty again!! Anywho, here is my outfit! Enjoy the pics...











Photo Credits: Diana A.

What I Wore: | Blouse & Maxi skirt: Forever21 |  Loafers: Dollhouse | Bag: Vintage | Jewelry: Vintage and various stores |  Manicure: China Glaze For Audrey |

Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments on my last post! You have no idea how happy they make me :) Welcome to my new followers!! Have a blessed day... XOXOXO

18 comments:

  1. Super chic look! I like the skirt and flats! Cute nails! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that maxi skirt, especially with the stripes - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red maxi skirt on you! And your leopard loafers are so cute! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combo of prints is so great! I love how you've incorporated stripes and leopard print into this outfit. And that nail color is fabulous. :) Is your blouse recent? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!! I literally had NO idea what shoes to wear, and went to my go to loafers lol. Yes it's barely a month old! I snagged it up at F21 especially when I saw the price compared to the ones Zara had lol :)

      Delete
  5. I adore your skirt and leopard flats

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color and print combo.. Leopard, stripes and the red blouse looks suprisingly amazing on you!

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt! You look lovely :)


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog.... Your style is so timeless and chic. Thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Your comment literally made my day! :))

      Delete
  9. I love how you put this look together! I wouldn't have thought to put this kind of maxi skirt with a button down and flats but it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWW!!!STUNNING
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your style.. this is a beautiful outfit ^_^. it's just perfect

    http://tiwistlye.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. tienes un estilazo..me encanta tu blog =)

    besos ..
    si te gusta mi blog nos podemos seguir..

    www.trendyinmexico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit and your style! Definitely a new follower!

    Burgundywhispers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this look, that skirt is gorgeous.

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...