Neons And Neutrals!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012



It's Humpday Loves!
Hope your week has been a blessed one so far! :) I'm back with more pics from our trip to Chicago! :) It was a sunny but brisk day and we were headed for a day of fun and outlet mall shopping, so I decided to go comfy casual for this outfit. I mixed my neon chartreuse top with a nude neutral maxi skirt to warm up the look, threw on some comfy glitter dipped flats, my Jessica Simpson clutch/crossy-body bag, "karen walker" sunnies, and we were on our way! Enjoy the pics!








Photo Credits: My Babe

What have you been wearing to stay comfy in this weird bipolar Spring weather we've been having? I love hearing from you :) **hii new followers!!**

What I Wore:| Denim Jacket: Gap | Top: Forever21 | Maxi Skirt: Forever 21 | Bag: Jessica Simpson | Jewelry: everywhere, and gifted Rose Gold Watch from my babe | Flats: Target | Manicure: Revlon Dreamer |

Thanks for taking the time to read, comment, and follow my blog! 

14 comments:

  1. Love the outfit hun! Its so casual chic! Your hair is super cute and I also have that f21 maxi. Im kicking myself for not getting it in other colors.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherrie, you're so sweet!! I know what you mean, i have 3 but i really wish id gotten the mint green lol. #shopaholicproblems lol

      Delete
  2. Great colors... Luv the necklace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! :)) forever21 has really stepped it up lately!

      Delete
  3. I love your nail polish

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D.R.!! i've been loving Revlon's pastel polishes for spring :))

      Delete
  4. chioma chioma chioma how i love your name! thats my best friends name... so i just had to come and check out ur blog! And i'm glad u did. I am in love with ur fashion... Girl i would love to come in your closet and get some of ur clothes lol

    I just joined your page... u should have more joining ur page!

    When u get a chance come and check out my blog!

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    xoxo keep up the great work on here girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with the way you paired the neutrals with the neon! I really like that nail polish, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment and stopping by my blog Channing :) I love how Revlon is stepping their game up lately lol

      Delete
  6. i loveeeeeee that maxi !! and i love how you made all those colors go great together!

    isaidiwasamazing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley :) I threw on the neon top on a whim, because the top I wanted to wear wasn't clean lol, isn't it funny how what you didn't plan turns out better than what you did? :D

      Delete
  7. You combined brights and neutrals perfectly here! Love this outfit! ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur purse is delicious! Love the fit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your neck piece & bracelet..thanks for visiting my blog
    www.arti-arte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...