Coral and Leopard...

Monday, April 30, 2012




Hi Loves! It's Monday, and I hope you all had wonderful and relaxing weekends!! Mine was not relaxing but I had a pretty great weekend! I spent Saturday exploring the city with the boyfriend and we found so many treasures! He's been recenlty bitten by the DIY bug and I think it's contagious lol :P. So I decided to keep my outfit for this post cute and comfy, so I threw on a coral cardigan over my leopard chiffon blouse with jeans and some cute peep toe flats. To cinch the waist and pull the look together, I added a skinny belt. I really like the look of coral and leopard together. I've never worn leopard as an item of clothing before, I usually wear it as a shoe or accessory, but I must say I really enjoyed wearing it as a "neutral" with this look! Enjoy the pics... 











Photo Credits: Diana A.


What I Wore: | Cardigan: Old Navy (old) | Blouse: Marshall's | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: Target | Belt:  H&M | Bag: Vintage |  Jewelry: Vintage, Forever, and watch is gifted by the boyfriend | 

How were your weekends? I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for continuing to support my blog, by reading, commenting, and following! **Hugs* to all my new followers! Have an amazing day!

23 comments:

  1. Pretty look! I like the coral paired with the leopard print! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I really like your jeans. I love coral too~!~
    My weekend was okay. I went to a b-day party at Chucky Cheese, the gym and church. Nothing major!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amma! :) i'm glad you had a good weekend. Sometimes the simpler it is, the better :)

      Delete
  3. Coral and leopard are so great together, and this outfit is wonderful! My weekend was full of not a whole lot more than schoolwork, but the countdown (3 days!) until the end of the semester is in full swing. What kind of DIY projects do you two have up your sleeve? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you :) and i saw on your last post you're done today!! Whooohoo!! I want to try and make a headboard for my bed! ;) and do some decorating, i hope you have a great week too!!

      Delete
  4. Loving it all...especially the leopard and arm candy! Well done!!
    xo,
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good on you! It's a nice combination; the colours, prints and the jeans :)

    xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit... the minute i saw 'thrifted treasures' on your blog I knew I would love your style. Love your hair as well.

    http://tiwistlye.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiwonge!! i may or may not be addicted to thrifting lol jk! Thanks for stopping by and deciding to stay ;)

      Delete
  7. LOVE that leopard blouse, and it looks so pretty with the coral cardi :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loving your coral sweater! And your vintage bag is so cute!
    And thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! You're so sweet, id love to follow each other's blogs, i will check it out and follow on gfc :)

      Delete
  9. Loving the leopard shirt and it looks perfect with the coral cardi, the colors work really well!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yi-Chia!! I kinda paired them on accident but really loved the outcome :)

      Delete
    2. I'm folloing you on bloglovin! :)

      xo, Yi-chia
      Always Maylee

      Delete
  10. Love your style. I am now a follower on bloglovin and gfc. Please check out my blog and follow back if you'd like.

    xo
    Melissa

    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fun top - and I love how you paired it with coral! love love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing in bright orange!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I luv ur look, very bold. Speaks confidence!! I would love to know what lipstick ur wearing?
    http://candishopper.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this fit! That leopard shirt is bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...