Minted Cream!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012




Hi again loves! 
This makes two posts in one day! I'm really on a roll lol! This outfit is what I wore to my sister's birthday celebration! I wanted to cultivate a stylish and girly yet casual look for the night of fun ahead... I have really been enjoying the art of looking chic while not overdressing lately. I paired a breezy chiffon blouse, with some skinnies, a huge tote bag, and loafers. The mint green statement necklace added just the right amount of a pop of color for this neutral look. Enjoy the pics!!














Sis and I before heading to her bday dinner!
Check out her outfit in the previous post Black and Rose!
Photo Credits: Diana A.

What I Wore: | Blouse: A'Gaci | Skinnies: Gap |  Leopard Loafers:  Dollhouse |  Tote: H&M |  Jewelry:  Vintage, Rose Gold boyfriend watch gifted by the boy, and various stores | 

My love for timeless lady-like blouses is almost as strong as my desire to live in a dress or maxi skirt all Spring & Summer long!! Tell me what styles you are loving wearing this season! I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to read this post, it makes me smile :) Have a fabulous day!

22 comments:

  1. cute look! =) and cute photo at the end of you two!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that whole outfit from head to toe. so simple but also well put together. What kind of blush do you have on your cheek? i like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Ashley! :) I think it was a wet n wild blush. I will look when i get home and make sure!

      Delete
  3. You look pretty! I love the look and high bun.
    I am really into maxi dresses this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! Aren't maxi dresses super chic and easy to style?? :)

      Delete
  4. OMG I love how the color of your lipstick compliments your accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect go-to outfit! Loving the lip color too!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Love the nail color and your hair ahhh!! Must get me some braids soon.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab (x2)! Love the bold statement lip. Can I have your necklace? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sugar,

    Love ur simple outfit. it looks cool n chic on u. Following u now. Foollow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jekkie! you're so sweet :)

      Delete
  9. thanks for visiting my blog! love this outfit!

    xo julesinflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! That sheer blouse is so pretty, and the leopard flats are too cute - you look great!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie! I love your blog and your style and i'm so happy you stopped by and decided to stay a while ;))

      Delete
  11. Love this look! The pink lips really pull it together for me. So fun! Hope you had a great time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! Love how you pulled it together with the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the bag is very fancy, luvit! is it a special iphone pocket on the front? Would be great for me, working with apps.. the phonie has to be at hand all the time..
    cheerio leyla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...