Floral Takeover!!

Friday, April 27, 2012



Hi Loves! It's finally Friday! I hope you are all doing fabulously. I'm starting to feel better (nothing a little Zpak can't cure lol)...Anyway, for today's post, I will be participating in my first Challenge! Marionberry Style is hosting a Floral Challenge!! I haven't done a floral post in a while, and was super excited to see this one in time (somehow I keep missing them), on a recent post from my new blog friend Simply Sarah ...This challenge came at a perfect time! it's April, we have a gorgeous spring weather and I get to rock my midi skirt :) Enjoy the pics! *a little picture heavy, but I was kinda feelin' myself...don't you love when an outfit does that for you? ;o)* 
















Photo Credits: Diana A.


What I Wore: | Shirt: Thrifted | Skirt: Old Navy | Sandals: Target (old) | Bag: Vintage |  Jewelry:  Bracelets: Charming Charlie, Rue21, Forever21 |  Watch: Rose Gold gifted from my boyfriend |  Manicure: Revlon Guava | 

Head on over to her site here to see all the awesome floral looks featured!! Also, please don't think I haven't noticed all the love I've received from all of you! You all continue to cheer me up and make my day, by reading, commenting, and following my blog!! Have a blessed weekend! (may it crawl by!!) :P

23 comments:

  1. I love this outfit on you! And I cannot believe that skirt is from Old Navy.


    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! That's such a pretty skirt; you wore it well!! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! The skirt looks thrifted!
    Old Navy is stepping up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amma!! Aren't they? Been loving their stuff lately!

      Delete
  4. That is a great looking skirt! I couldn't believe it was from OLD NAVY! Love the way you styled it up. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I know! They've been bringin their A game lately lol

      Delete
  5. I love the skirt, such pretty colors. You look perfect!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. great skirt it's so cute!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shirt with this skirt!! I may have to steal this look 😜

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this skirt and how you paired it with that gorgeous chambray blouse! This is definitely one of my favorite floral looks from the link-up :)
    XO - Marion
    PS - thanks for linking up btw...so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit is too cute! love the skirt :)

    www.kart00nista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful, check out my blog if you like we can follow each other

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the skirt chioma....really pweettyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the bold print on your skirt! great vintage find with the shirt!!
    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh!!! such a cute skirt! Look great on you :d
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great floral skirt for this style challenge. Love all the bangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your skirt ^_^ , once again a perfect outfit . you look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute look Chioma!
    www.swoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...