Blazin' Coral...

Monday, June 4, 2012



Happy Monday Loves (what's left of it!), 
Soooo...I wore this outfit on Saturday and the sun was blazing and my stubborn self decided, ya know what? no, I'm wearing my vintage linen blazer! Who cares how hot it is? I always see fellow bloggers in cooler climates, rocking their blazers and anoraks and I wanted to too! I just didn't want to accept that it was 85 outside with the sun beaming down on me! Well let's just say immediately after these pics were taken, the blazer was off and I was down to my white t-shirt lol. Do you find yourself having "climate envy" when you read other blogs with seemingly perfect weather or am I just crazy? Lol! Enjoy the pics :)

PS. Today I am linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy, so head over and check out all the fabulous looks for some style inspiration!














Photo Credits: Diana A.

What I Wore: | Blazer: Vintage | Top: Banana Republic | Jeans: Gap | Sandals: Target | Bag: H&M | Jewelry: Thrifted, Gifted, F21 | Sunnies: Wet Seal (old) | 

Don't think I didn't notice, I have 100 (+3) readers on GFC on the blog! That just made my day! I have the best readers in the world and I'm so thankful you came to stay!

On a more serious note, some or all of my readers may not know I am Nigerian-American. Both of my parents are Nigerian, Igbo, to be specific and though my extended family in Nigeria, was spared by the grace of God, my prayers  & thoughts are with all of the 146 innocent people who died in the plane crash in Lagos, Nigeria yesterday. May they all rest in perfect peace. 

22 comments:

  1. First time here :) I love your blog!!! great job sister!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Cindy! Yay, thanks for stopping by, I Love getting new readers :)

      Delete
  2. Coral and Blue; great combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combo Chioma!!! Super cute.

    Melissa
    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, I luv it and yes I want to wear mines but in New Orleans it is HOttt!! Lookin good. Candi.
    Candishopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh i bet it IS hot there! thank ya Candi!

      Delete
  5. That blazer is fabulous and looks gorgeous on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coral blazer, that is just a great color on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty blazer the color is great!!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sandals!!!!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rock it, girl! Great blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That peach blazer looks beautiful on you!!!
    And re: the camera I use. My friend who is a photographer recommended a Canon Rebel for my husband as a great beginner DSLR camera, and that's what he uses. I don't know much more about it, as far as the model or anything!! He bought it a few months ago at best buy! I hope that helps somewhat!!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhhh these colors together are bomb! I've been wanting a pink or peach blazer for a while, but I haven't found the right one yet. You look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blazer paired with those blue earrings and shoes is so fabulous! It's about 104+ degrees every day here, and YES - I have so much climate envy! Luckily we don't have the humidity, but I would kill for a little more cloudcover and rain!

    Mini Me Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely look. I love the color of your blazer paired with the cobolt blue shoes. =)
    And yes, may all of those in that horrible plane crash RIP.
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. love love love the coral blazer and the blue shoes. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blazer and I like that you paired it with blue! Visiting from WIWW.

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your lipstick. Your outfit and lip color is amazing on your skin tone. You are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaaaaamazing Blazer, what a great color on you
    Your look Fabulous

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love those sandals! Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...