Blush & Vintage Floral...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012




Happy Humpday Lovies!! For this look, I've decided to wear one of my fave maxis, my blush skirt! You've seen it before in a post here. We were blessed with another gorgeous summer day, so I paired my skirt with my vintage floral button down, rolled up my sleeves and tied the bottom up for a fun flirty look. The blush skirt pulled from the pinks and yellows of my top and complemented each other. I added my cognac sandals and yellow clutch to finish it off. Enjoy the pics! 

PS I am participating int eh maxi skirt/dress link up over on Mini Me Style's blog! Head over for some maxi skirt/dress style inspiration! 




Style Tip: When wearing a loose flowing item on your bottom half in a breezy material, wearing a more structured shirt on top helps provide balance to the overall look. 







Photo Credits: Diana A. 

What I Wore: | Floral Top: Vintage | Blush Maxi: Forever 21 |  Sandals: Piperlime | Clutch & Earrings: Thrifted |  Mani: Essie-Camera |

Today I am linking up with two wonderful blogs! Head over to The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty to see the other fabulous Wednesday looks featured! What do you think of this look loves? Would you wear something similar or style it differently? I'd love to hear from you! Have an amazing day and thanks for taking the time to read, comment, and follow my blog!

24 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo colourful and gorgeous style.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god I love your skirt, and paired with that floral top is perfect <3 that color palette looks great on you hun

    love!
    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this maxi skirt, I can see why it's your favorite! Love the shirt with it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Yi-Chia! If I could wear it everyday without getting weird looks I would lol

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the style tip; I needed some inspiration for other ways to wear my maxi skirt! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous skirt and i love your colorful accessories.
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute top! You look super cute!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing!!! Love your retro style and I think Blush may be a favorite of yours!!! Stay sweet, Candi
    http://candishopper.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with that floral top!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady! It's one of my fave thrift finds :)

      Delete
  9. Very cute! I really like the tied floral button-down, and those colors look so great on you.

    J&S
    www.JoyandSunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great outfit! I have been wanting to try the knotted button-down look, but I've been a little afraid to give it a shot. You did it fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ashley! I hope you do try it, I'd love to see how style it :)

      Delete
  11. I love your outfit, the colors are beautiful & it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the floral top! It looks great with the skirt!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE this! That maxi is a gorgeous color, and love how you tied that pretty floral blouse :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so sweet! thanks Annie! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  14. Such a cute outfit. Love the color mix :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with the whole outfit! The maxi skirt is a lovely colour and the blouse really compliments it x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These colors look gorgeous together. Yes! Work it honey!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...