Red Hot Tribal!!!

Monday, June 25, 2012



It's Monday again Loves! I hope you all had wonderful weekends. Mine was filled with cleaning, swimsuit shopping with my sis and tons, and I do mean tons, of studying! The last two weeks of that crazy hard Reading and Language Acquisitions class (for my MAT) I mentioned to yall about, back in May, starts today so I have so many projects and work due at once that it's crazy. Plus we will be at the beach this weekend for J's cousin's wedding, so I am trying to knock out as much as I can, so I can have fun!! So my posts in these next two weeks will be brief, but I will still take the time to post looks & comment back because I love you guys! Enjoy the pics!






Photo Credits: Diana A.

What I Wore: | Blouse & Necklace: F21 |  Jeans: Gap | Clutch: Target | Boat shoes: Gifted | Sunnies: Vintage | 

Have a great day loves! Thanks so much for your lovely comments and continuing to support my blog!

Follow Me Here
Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, & Instagram @Chocolattesevofstyle

27 comments:

  1. Red hot! I love the red with the print clutch; very cute!

    Good luck and do have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you!! You nailed it as usual. Love that top mama and accessories :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clutch! You look pretty as usual! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The shoes and clutch are my favorite!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute...

    Melissa
    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dahlin! The clutch is super fabulous!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv this !!! That clutch is fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I have those shoes and that clutch please ma'am... lol

    Also, I will be following you on Instagram... mine is: LALynns

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your clutch!

    thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment :)

    xo julesinflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look especially te target clutch and boat shoes.

    P.s. it's a Nikon d3100

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I am loving that clutch & your gold shoes! You look so pretty, Chioma!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love that orange blouse, and your clutch is gorgeous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with your tribal clutch, the print is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog babe.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look wonderful, love the look & your clutch looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Monday to you! I love your necklace in this outfit. Paired with the tribal clutch it is basically perfect accessorizing in my book. Good luck with your class! I bet you do awesome.

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorable! love the boat shoes. good luck with all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the clutch!! So cute. I'm having a you choose cashmere giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter I think you love it!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. U did it again, girl ur style's are awesome, luv the boat shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the brightness of that top!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love The Title of your post
    that tribal purse is a definite Yes!!!
    http://jointstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm really loving the clutch! It's gorgeous!

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i really like the blouse and the clutch; they are so gorgeous x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I die for this clutch!

    Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...