Punchy Florals!

Saturday, June 30, 2012




Hey Loves! I hope you're all having amazing weekends! We're still on vacay at the beach but I wanted to quickly post this look from last week and say hi while we have some downtime.. Miss you guys and I will be back to regular posts Tuesday! Remember for snippets of our beach fun adventures, follow me on Instagram @Chocolattesevofstyle :)  Enjoy the pics!



Style Tip: When you have a super bright print on, let that be the focal point of the look and wear a nude color to balance it and minimal accessories!!



Photo Credits: Diana A.

What I Wore: | Blouse:  F21| Skirt:  Old Navy | Sandals: Old Navy | Bag: Nine West | 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram  (@Chocolattesevofstyle) for updates on my life between posts!
Enjoy your weekend loves! Thanks for all the wonderful comments and continuing to support and read my blog! It means the world to me!

18 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love the skirt!
    Unrelated question: did dying your natural hair change its texture?
    -Presh
    -cettetaille.blogspot.com-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Presh!! It didnt really change my texture, it seemed looser at first but not so much now. If you're considering color, make sure you deep condition! Lol im growing my color out so it'll just be naturally black.

      Delete
  2. I love this skirt! I love it so much, I wear mine all the time- your color combo is perfect and you look radiant!

    <3Clare
    understatedclassics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clara!! :) you are too sweet!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous skirt, you look pretty as usual! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gorgeous bright skirt - and the neutral top looks great with it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lov eht colors of your outfit and the pink lipstick is so nice :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this punchy pink and orange flowers in your midi skirt! You are a pretty flowerchild my dear! xo

    http://fashionwashere.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt!!!!!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chioma, I love your style, the Style Tip and everything!Please visit, comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this skirt!! I swear you have the best skirts lol.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...