Polished Style: Essie & OPI!

Friday, June 1, 2012




Hey Loves! Here's another polish post for you! I change my nails pretty frequently, so these pics are not the color I'm currently wearing. But they are featuring some of my favorite polishes...Opi's Charged Up Cherry has been a long time fave of mine since college. It is a creamy blend of pink and coral. And Essie's Mojito Madness was actually a recent impulse buy, because, let's be honest, who really needs a reason to buy more nail polish!! 








a pic from Instagam! Follow me- Chocolattesevofstyle

If you follow me on Instagram, then you already got to see the above collage and even help me decide how I paired the two colors. So please follow me there too, for quicker  updates! What colors of polish are you currently craving or wearing? I'd love to hear from you! :) Have a lovely weekend

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like the pink and green mixture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love how u mixed two opposite colours. I'm following you on instagram! :) (saaaalb)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love OPI and Essie! Best brands!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jacqueline, they are my fave brands :)

      Delete
  5. Chioma! hello happy one! don't you just love essie polish? It is worth every stinkin'$8 it costs. No really, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...