Mint Condition!!!

Friday, June 1, 2012





It's Friday again Loves! Today's outfit is featuring an assortment of pastels from head to toe, but the main focus of this outfit is...can you guess it?? My MINT Skirt!!! I found this beauty while shopping with my sister and I snatched it up so fast, and when I saw it was my size I had to have it!! I'd found a mint green maxi a few months ago while in Chicago, but never saw my size but i knew that if I ever found it again, it was meant to be mine! Lo and behold, there's an even more gorgeous version of it and it's featuring a tiered asymmetrical cut! What can I say? I guess it was meant to be! ;o) Enjoy the pics!!

I'm participating in the Bloggers Do It Better Mint & Coral Challenge over on Pretty Shiny Sparkly! Go check out all the wonderful looks! :)














Photo Credits: Diana A.

What I Wore: | Tank & Clutch: H&M | Skirt: F21 | Sandals: Target | Jewelry: Necklace-Charming Charlie, Bracelets- various boutiques, Watch- Christmas gift from the boyfriend | Mani: Essie- Tart Deco | Pedi: Opi- Cajun Shrimp | 

PS. I'm also doing a link up over at Marionberry Style  for her trend of the month challenge: YELLOW! Go visit her blog to see more stylish bloggers wearing the gorgeous color! Don't forget to visit and like my Facebook page too and have a great weekend loves!

17 comments:

  1. Mint looks beautiful on you! I love the asymmetry of the skirt and the coral accents. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that skirt so bad, the color just screams spring, very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt! Love the Essie color!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! Cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! So feminine chic!!!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. U look so feminine and playful here, I love this look, reminds me of when I was a Little girl spinning my dress around.Stay sweet, Candi.
    http://candishopper.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Candi, I felt that way too with the wind blowing around me haha!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE these colors together...so pretty!

    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great outfit, l love love that skirt and your accessories!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mint skirt on you and that necklace is so pretty! You look great!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore and WANT that mint skirt and that necklace...the mint and color/salmon looks amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! You look great in these colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy breezy! I am loving your accessories!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...