'Sister Saturday' Style!!

Monday, June 11, 2012




Happy Monday Loves! 
I hope you all had amazing weekends!! This post is actually from the weekend. My sister and I were bored and decided to go for some Fro-Yo and a little shopping! (duh!) It was a gorgeous and HOT day so we decided to snap some pics before leaving. I had to convince (bully lol) her into taking pics! She'd always rather be behind the camera, and I don't know why, because she's so beautiful! We had so much fun and the Fro-Yo was delectable!
 I decided to wear an easy cotton shirt dress for a casual day of fun. I paired a red statement necklace, vintage cross body bag, and my cognac peep toe flats to make sure my feet were comfy as we perused the stores. My sister kept it bright and floral with her gorgeous skirt, tank, and statement bag! (is that a real thing? because that gorgeous blue bag totally made a statement! lol) Here are our looks, enjoy! 

Before I forget, today and this past Friday, I was featured on two lovely blogs! I was so flattered to be asked and I'm so excited, so please head over to Cherrie Amore's  blog and also My Styled Expression's blog to check out my features! Thanks again ladies! :o)




















Instagram pic! Don't forget to follow me @Chocolattesevofstyle for sneak peaks of my life!
What I Wore: | Dress: H&M | Bag: Vintage |  Shoes: Target | 
What She Wore: | Tank, Shoes, Bag: Target | Skirt: Forever21 | 

Have a great day loves and don't forget to go check out my first two features in the links above! :) If you're not following me already, come on over to Facebook, Instagram @Chocolattesevofstyle (super quick pic updates of things I find beautiful and interesting!), and Twitter (for a fast response to any questions you may have!). 

13 comments:

  1. Love both your outfits!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are too cute!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both so beautiful!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are just beautiful! Gorgeous outfits, gorgeous ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two look amazing, I love the red necklace! That dress is really cute and the necklace really completes the look x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are pretty & I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look very cute!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog...if you want we can follow each other??????? http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I adore your blue dress! Your blog header is amazing too, so clever! :)

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that gorgeous blue dress with the orange necklace - so pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOO I just realized that I never answered your question about the camera that I use for my blog images. I am so sorry. So I use a Nikon D3000, its great and pretty easy to use. Hope that helps.

    Jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww yay! that makes me smile, thanks so much & welcome aboard lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...