Watch Me Work!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012


It's Humpday Loves! So here's another quick post. The title has nothing to do with my outfit like it usually does. Today's title is actually dedicated to my new "theme" song by Melanie Fiona, "Watch Me Work". For the past few days I've been in overdrive doing tons of school work early so I can relax at the beach this weekend and I had this song on repeat to get me through it. It motivated me every time I got down or frustrated and I would get right back to work lol! Do you have a song that just takes you to the next level and boosts your confidence? I'd love to hear what they are :) Enjoy the pics!


Style Tip: When you don't want to style your hair or it's wet like mine was, throw on a hat! lol


Photo Credits: Diana A. 

What I Wore: | Top: Banana Republic | Skirt: Old Navy | Belt: H&M | Shoes: Target | Bag: Vintage | 

We're hitting the road to the beach today, so stay tuned and follow me on Instagram- @Chocolattesevofstyle for quick snippets of our trip! Thanks for all the lovely words of encouragement on my last post ladies! You totally know how to make my day! This class is over next Friday and I plan to celebrate!

Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty, so head over to check out the other fun looks! 

29 comments:

  1. I love the print on your skirt!

    I really love "Beautiful Surprise" by Tamia.
    Coffee by Ledisi really makes me want to dance.

    Fantasy by Mariah Carey is an oldie but goodie. =)

    I hope you enjoy your time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! oooh all of those songs are great! :)

      Delete
  2. Loving this look! Look so cool and comfy! I think I'm already following you on Instagram but if NOT I'm headed to do so now!

    Have a Safe & Fun trip!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and my Instagram is LALynns... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!
    http://beautyplethora.blogspot.com.au/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you mixed your beautiful printed skirt with that cute stripe bag:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute skirt!

    Kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! i was singing watch me work this morning! LOVE that song :-) you look too cute in this look and i am loving the hat :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesn't it just make you happy and wanna dance? lol. thanks Nic!

      Delete
  9. Such a cute skirt, you look fabulous! Love you in that hat.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute look!!! Love your skirt and purse darling :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fun print of your skirt, I gave you a shout out on my blog for your kind words last week, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! awww so glad I could help! Hope you're in a better place, God is good! :)

      Delete
  12. Love the fun print of your skirt, I gave you a shout out on my blog for your kind words last week, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun outfit! You look so happy! I love it!

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I'm so loving your vintage bag. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. BTW, I'm now following you on instagram. Yay! I'm excited to see what you have in store. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally! Someone else who adores this skirt from Old Navy! This looks great! Thanks for some inspiration!

    http://understatedclassics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable look! Love ur skirt and hat!

    http://fashionwashere.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is your hair naturally curly when wet? The skirt is amazin on you.

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it is! But more of a springy curl, wish I could achieve these kinds of curls without contant re-twisting nightly lol. thanks so much Nkem! :)

      Delete
  18. lovely casual look! The skirt is pretty.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...