Buffalo Soldier...

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hi Loves! How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful! J and I had date night on Friday (he STILL asks me out on dates like he did when we first met and I love it!) and on Saturday, we went and checked out two potential wedding venues and absolutely fell in love with one of them! We have two more places on our list and then it's decision time! Yesterday, my sis and I went to the KY Bride Bridal show and it was such a fun and classy event. We had skinny girl martinis, tasted delicious food, and got to meet a bunch of great leads for prospective photographers, caterers, and florists!
So I decided to step out of the box and wear what I consider a pretty bad a$$ look! This buffalo plaid shirt was a Christmas gift from my sis from the Target's men's section! Can you believe it? I absolutely love the fit and quality of this shirt. It's so soft and cozy and long enough to cover my butt. I added some sweater lined leggings and combat boots to give the look even more of an edge. Something about wearing vintage sunnies and a dark vampy lipstick had me actin like a different edgier person! Am I crazy? Does that ever happen to you? Do certain outfits bring out different aspects of your personality?
Linking up Here today!
Photographer: Diana A (So loves, my sis recently started an awesome Blog and I'd love it if you'd go show her some love, follow her, and tell her I sent you!)

THE LOOK:
Scarf: Borrowed from my sis
Shirt: Target men's
Leggings: Target
Combat Boots: Delia's (2 years ago)
Bag: LV speedy
Sunnies: Vintage




| Become a January Sponsor HERE|

Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...