Sunsational Glam!

Monday, January 7, 2013


Hi Loves! With the New Year, I decided to bring back my Polished Style segment to the blog! I 'm an avid nail polish user and collector and here I will share with you, what colors, brands, and trends that I am loving at the moment. Today's Polished Style  features a vibrant yellow creme polish with a sparkly accent nail. I have been wearing dark jewel toned polish and some pastels all fall and winter, but today I decided to get BOLD and add a pop of color! I used a white base for the accent nail to make the glitter stand out and finished with my trusty top coat!

Linking up with LA Lynn today!
From L to R: 
Opi- Alpine Snow
Essie- Set in Stone
Top Coat- Seche Vite
Ulta- Sun-sational

What colorS are you rockin on your nails this week? I'd love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions of colors you'd like to see on my nails, please leave them in the comments or email me! :)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...