Eclectic...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013







Style Guide: Next time you're not sure if two colors will work in your outfit. Take a peek at a color wheel! Colors that are next to each other on the color wheel or across from each other, complement each other beautifully!


  Hi Loves! Are you catching the mod vintage vibe I'm giving you? To be honest, this look was inspired by the cutest potential photographer for our wedding lady that my sister and I met at a bridal show last weekend. Her style was so fresh and unique and after telling how much i loved her style, my mind immediately scanned my closet and realized I had super similar pieces! (Dontcha just love when that happens?) Well, here's my interpretation!

Today, I'm also the Style Crush over at my friend Shannon's Blog! Check it out and make my day!

Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK:
Blouse: F21
Faux Fur Stole: H&M gifted by babe
Skinny Belt: H&M
Midi Skirt: Vintage
Tights: Bleudame
Clutch: Vintage
Earrings: c/o Juella 
Boots: super old, don't remember!


Have a beautiful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...