Never Let 'Em See You Freeze!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year beautiful people! I'm just guest postin' on my big sister, Chioma's, blog today!  I hope the new year has been good to you so far. It's a great time to get those resolutions in gear.  Whatever you intend to accomplish this year, get to it! There's no time like the present!
The outfit I have on here is super simple.  If you can't tell I was FREEZING in this picture! I couldn't feel my fingers and I hate gloves so it was a bad situation.  This outfit is more functional than anything but it still managed to be cute.  


Linking up Here today!

Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK:
Red  Pea coat: Charlotte Russe
Infinity Scarf: JCPenny
Jeans: Wet Seal
Boots: Burlington  Coat Factory
Earrings:  Forever21

Have a blessed Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...