Pearls & Dior

Wednesday, January 30, 2013









It's Humpday again loves! For today's look, I'm debuting a blazer that for some crazy reason has not been shown here on the blog. It's a textured vintage Christian Dior piece that I absolutely love. It has textured orange, gold, gray, and black threading and fits me perfectly! 99% of my crazy blazer collection is vintage and I honestly believe clothing was just made better back then! I also decided to wear my vintage salmon pussy-bow blouse underneath. Do you like to thrift shop for clothing? What are some of your most treasured finds??
Photographer: Diana A.

MY LOOK:
Blazer: Vintage Christian Dior
Blouse: Vintage
Jeans: Gap Premium Skinny
Boots: Target
 Bag: LV Speedy
Pearls: XXI
Rose Gold Watch: gifted from my Fiance


Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...