Winter Floral

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hi Loves! We've had some really nasty cold weather here in KY lately, so these shots are actually from last week. Thank God I was proactive when the weather was warm! I hope you're all staying warm and dry wherever you are. Enjoy the pics!

I'm so excited for Spring, that I'm already rockin florals and pastels! I added a little pop of mustard from my bag with this amazing floral blazer and voila! J kinda hates this blazer and called them "Granny Curtains", but what does he know? Hahaha! What do you ladies think of this blazer and wearing floral prints during winter? 
STYLE GUIDE: When wearing a printed blazer, or one with multiple colors, try wearing a bag that pulls out one color as the focal point to complement the entire look and make it cohesive!
Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK:
Blazer: Thrifted
Striped Oxford Shirt: Thrifted Ralph Lauren
Skinnies: Gap
Flats: Target
Bag:
 Nine West

Jewelry: Everywhere
Have a happy hump-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...