Sunny Delight

Friday, January 25, 2013


Hi Loves! As I type this, there is a serious chance of us having a sleet & snowstorm here in KY tonight, it has been bone chillingly cold this entire week and I'm pissed off about it. So please don't let these pictures fool you! I actually wore this look with my sister and one of my best friends to go bridal gown and bridesmaid dress shopping last Saturday! We had so much fun and I almost said Yes to the Dress!! But I decided to try on a few more before I decide ;)

Soooo, tell me you've noticed a pattern in this week's looks...I'll give you a minute to think... OK time's up! The one thing I've worn in each look this week, here and herewas some form of the color Yellow!!  Yellow may or not be my new fave color to wear! Probably because it makes things a little sunnier on gloomy freezing days lol. Do you find yourself gravitating toward a certain color lately? Do Share! Linking up here today!

Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK:
Blazer: Thrifted
Scarf: Bleudame
Button Up: Thrifted 
Jeans: Gap Premium Skinny
Loafers: Target
Purse: H&M

Stay safe & warm wherever you are my loves and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...