Canary

Friday, January 4, 2013


Happy New Year loves! I decided to take a few days off from blogging to relax and refresh myself for the new year and all that comes with it (last year of grad school, wedding planning,etc).  I didn't completely ditch social media, I still posted pictures to my Instagram! So join me there, if you haven't already!

 Sooooo, do you notice anything different on my blog? I'll give you a hint...my pictures! I'm so excited to play with my new DSLR that my fiance J gave me for Christmas (as if I didn't already love that man to the moon and back) and share higher quality images with you and maybe some video tutorials on some style questions some of you have asked me! I have wanted this camera for two years and I am so thankful to have it and I have so much to learn, so if any of you have any photography tips, please feel free to flood the comments/my inbox with them!


STYLE GUIDE: Try wearing a statement jacket when your outfit isn't particularly special, it not only keeps you warm when it's freezing but adds a pop of color and interest to your look!
Photographer: Diana A.
Edited by: Me

THE LOOK:
Jacket: Delia's
Scarf: Target
 Sweater: JCPenney
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Target
Earrings: Vintage

Thank you ALL so much for your sweet comments on my last post Favorite Looks of 2012, and for continuing to come by everyday to read what I have to say here on my blog! I look forward to sharing more colorful, stylish, and affordable looks with you this year!

| Ad Space is now available on my blog for January at very reasonable prices! Click here if you'd like more information on how to advertise your business/blog on my site!! |


Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...