J'adore

Monday, January 21, 2013

 Hey Loves! How were your weekends? It's Martin Luther King Day! I'm so thankful for everything he has done with the civil rights movement, for fighting to put an end to racial discrimination, speaking out against injustice, all of which led to the desegregation of African Americans and Caucasians. It's also so poignant and powerful that I get to witness the Second Inauguration of President Obama today! He's an amazing leader and I can't wait to see all he has planned with his administration to lead our country! I'm also excited to sleep in because I'm off. (teacher perks!) :o)

This look consists of the kind of clothing I love. Leopard print, mustard, and cognac boots have been a staple in my wardrobe for as long as I can remember so it was a no-brainer to wear this look to meet my sister for dinner and drinks! What are some pieces that you own, and will always love and wear confidently any day of the week??
 STYLE GUIDE: Wearing cognac and leopard is an easy to make a look consisting of unrelated colors look put together!

Linking up here for YOLO Monday!!
Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK:
Scarf: Target
Anorak: XXI (3 years ago)
Chambray Shirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Target
Boots: Target
Purse: Vintage Coach
Sunnies: Vintage 


Have an amazing Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...