Winter Floral {Remix}

Friday, January 18, 2013

Hey Loves! Thanks for the amazing response to my floral blazer in my last post! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's indulging in some springier prints in spite of the cold. Today's look is featuring my sister/photographer again! She is rocking a gorgeous floral maxi skirt, black suede over the knee boots, a gray turtleneck and comfy black scarf! What do you think of her remix to the Winter Floral look?

 Style Guide: In this look, Diana wore black over the knee boots and a black scarf to complement her maxi skirt and make the look cohesive!
Don't forget to check out her Blog, comment, and follow!

THE LOOK
Scarf: Burlington Coat Factory
Top: Marshall's
Skirt: Vintage
Boots: Burlington Coat Factory
Bag:
TJMaxx


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...