Watercolor & Stripes

Friday, January 11, 2013








Hi Loves! I'm so excited it's Friday! It's been "one of those weeks" and I am more than ecstatic to relax this weekend! I've been wanting to style this skirt for a few months, but it's just been too cold. I found it on sale at Target for $7! Of course I went in there for a totally different reason but who doesn't check out the clothing and shoe sections of Target? So when I saw this skirt, with its watercolor print, pleats, and leather piping, it became a "must buy"!


Linking up Here today!
Photographer: Diana A. 

THE LOOK:
Sweater: XXI
 Vest: Thrifted
 Skirt & Leggings: Target
Booties: Gifted
Clutch: Nine West
Accessories: Everywhere
Mani: China Glaze- For Audrey

| It's not too late to become a January SPONSOR! |

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...