Pink Sunset

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hey Loves! Thanks for all the lovely comments you left on my sister's guest post! So someone once told me that the best time to take photos was an hour before the sun begins to set and I have to say she was right! We were blessed with semi-warm (50 degrees) weather here in KY, which is why I have on no jacket or heavy scarf in this look. The sunset provided a wonderful natural glow to these pictures that I just love! What do you think?
Linking up with The Pleated PoppyBecause Shanna Said So, and Rolled Up Pretty today!
STYLE GUIDE: You already know how I feel about color, I don't truly feel like myself without any onIf you are not comfortable wearing lot of colors just yet, try adding color in via a scarf or accessories to add interest to your look!
Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK:
Sweater: XXI
Vest: Old Navy
Scarf: Christmas gift from J's Mamaw (she has great taste!)
Jeans: Gap Premium Skinny
Loafers: Target
Bag: Vintage 
 Mani: details here

Have a wonderful day, we're two steps closer to the weekend! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...