Entrenched

Monday, January 28, 2013




STYLE GUIDE: Trench coats are a staple and classic piece for every woman to have in her clothing arsenal! They are perfect for adding a preppy, chic, and even mysterious finish to the simplest of looks! ;) Not to mention they keep you warm and are wonderful for layering! 


Happy Monday my loves! I hope you all had amazing weekends! Due to the snow/ice storm that happened late Thursday night, I got a "snow day" Friday, giving me another 3 day weekend! My weekend was awesome and I am feeling relaxed and ready to tackle this week! We surprisingly had a sunny day Saturday so I decided to wear this trench coat I've had for a year or so. I wore leggings and an oxford over sized shirt underneath with chocolate boots. I kinda wish I opted against these boots but I don't take myself or fashion that seriously lol. It's supposed to be fun! What do you think? Are there any other ways you'd like to see me style my trench coat? Drop me a line in the comments!

Linking up here today!

Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK:
Trench Coat: Merona Target
Boots: Target
Leggings: Target
Clutch: Vintage
Shirt: Thrifted
Gold Chain Necklace: XXI

PS.  I can't believe Friday's post was my 200th!! Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

No matter what you do today, have a little fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...